Not "son" child,
but "son" music. "Son" the traditional old-school dance. Fedoras. Smoky clubs. Elegant suits. Soft dresses.
I didn't realize it would ever come in handy! I love learning choreography to it.
Totally takes me back to Cuba :)
two-three-FOUR ... six-seven-EIGHT ... I'm gonna sleep with that rhythm in my head tonight :)
Now let's see if I can figure out how to fix a leaky faucet spout ... yikes. Maybe a big strong handyperson can help me ;)
but "son" music. "Son" the traditional old-school dance. Fedoras. Smoky clubs. Elegant suits. Soft dresses.
I didn't realize it would ever come in handy! I love learning choreography to it.
Totally takes me back to Cuba :)
two-three-FOUR ... six-seven-EIGHT ... I'm gonna sleep with that rhythm in my head tonight :)
Now let's see if I can figure out how to fix a leaky faucet spout ... yikes. Maybe a big strong handyperson can help me ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment