Mind Farts
-it's confirmed: Hachi is a completely different dog at daycare! Very calm and angelic at home but a hyper maniac at daycare. No wonder he's so tired when he gets home!
-one of my favourite compliments is being called strong :) a nerdy bookworm will always love hearing that. thanks yoga teacher!
-even though I am still trying to figure out how to maneuver being a lonely unicorn vegan in this city, it is comforting that many of my friends are considerate enough to prepare things I can eat or make sure to warn me about things that I shouldn't eat - much appreciated!
-i am really digging the library these days. I can't resist, even with all the overtime hours at work. This month alone I've already read about yoga, Ray Charles and Sarah de Vries (one of the many women murdered at the Pickton farm. Her sister Maggie de Vries did a great job authoring the book ... A lot of painful and raw but eye-opening truth in there)


No comments:
Post a Comment